RTIC 45 Tan Cooler – UPDATED 2019
The only purpose of a cooler is to ensure that your drinks and food should always remain cool and safe to consume.
A cooler is a necessary piece of equipment especially when you are planning to go and camp outdoor.
here’s a kicker…
If your trips last for a day or two, you can work with a traditional cooler
if you are looking to spend outdoor for more than a week, then you should consider spending your money on premium coolers!
The RTIC coolers represent an excellent value option especially for people who want a high-quality cooler but were priced out of the market and now have a choice of an affordable cooler.
All the coolers from RTIC are overbuild but are never overpriced, and this cooler is not an exception.
The RTIC 45 TAN Cooler is a roto-molded cooler not a soft pack cooler, and is built to satisfy everyone.
A rugged and heavy duty cooler the RTIC 45 TAN can withstand a lot of punishment and rough treatment.
- Very similar to a portable freezer, the RTIC 45 TAN will keep ice for up to 10 days
- Equipped with integrated locking system
- Moulded tie-down slots
- Heavy duty rope handles
- Easy flow drain sprouts
- Heavy duty rubber T-latches for smooth and trouble free closure
- Perfect mid-size and multipurpose cooler
- Dimensions: 26.5 x 16.5 x 16 inches
- Weight: 25 pounds
RTIC Cooler Review – Features, Pros & Cons
- The RTIC 45 TAN is rotomolded, which is a manufacturing technique which ensures that it is better insulated by creating seamless plastic shells which are more efficient for insulation, than traditional coolers and is capable of retaining ice for up to 10 days.
The technique of rotomolding also allows the handles to be cast into the body, which in turn increases durability of the entire cooler.
- The second features that gives you an efficient cooling is its pressure-injected foam. After moulding the plastic shell, it is injected with commercial-grade polyurethane foam insulation, because of which the outside heat cannot pass through your cooler and the inside stays cooler for longer periods of time.
- With its freezer grade casket the 45 TAN is completely sealed keeping the cold in and the heat out.
- Even if an inquisitive bear finds you camp, he won’t be able to help himself at all with your supplied, as the RTIC 45 TAN is bear proof
- With a rugged design the 45 TAN cooler can stand up to rough and harsh treatment. Hence even if you buffet it around on a fishing boat or are frequently hauling on and off the back of a pickup, it is there to stand for a long time
- One of the most important features of the 45 TAN is that, it drains quickly and easily. As the ice melts over time, you need to periodically pour off the water that is accumulated at the bottom. Its drainage system takes care of the problem without bothering you much
- You can close it with heavy duty rubber T latches, which ensure that they are easy to open or close but when shut, your supplies are firmly secured
- It has good impact resistance and shock defence which is perfect for negating damages from accidental drops or blows.
- Aided with a non-slip base which prevents it from moving around or slipping around.
- A fully loaded ice box can be really heavy, especially if you are looking for a larger one. Hence to carry you cooler around, portability must be your prime concern. The 45 TAN comes with both rope handles and molded handles for increased portability.
The molded handles are useful when you are carrying the box in and out from a pick up and the rope handles are really useful when you are carrying the fully loaded cooler with someone else.
- Being medium in size it is absolutely perfect for camping, fishing or hunting trips especially when you travel with few people. It can store up to 36 – 59 quarts which is sufficient for two to four people.
- With three beautiful colours to choose from, “Arctic White”, “Mojave Tan” and “Ocean Blue”, you can always choose the right style that suits you.
- RTIC is a direct to customer company, which allows them to cut down on overheads and pass their savings to their customers, hence all the coolers from RTIC are comparatively cheap to other premium coolers available in the market
- All RTIC coolers are compatible with dry ice, as for really long trips ordinary ice wont suffice. Whereas dry ice can last longer than their conventional counterparts and can preserve really low temperatures efficiently.
Related Article: RTIC Coolers vs YETI
RTIC Cooler Review (RTIC 45 qt, Tan) - UPDATED 2019
This RTIC 45 tan cooler review tackles some important features, pros, cons & pricing for this product. Get yours today!
Product Brand: RTIC
Product Currency: USD
Product In-Stock: 1