Having a healthy shake after your workout or for breakfast implies browsing the best mixers for smoothies.
There are countless options on the market though, so buying the right one can be tricky. Your budget also plays an essential role in the process.
One thing is for sure –
you want a quality mixer that can provide a smooth drink without too much hassle.
It is essential to research options and understand why some products are better than others. They work on the same principles.
If you go into smaller details, you’ll find some products provide extra smoothness, while others last forever or can take fruits and vegetables without having to chop them upfront.
Want to know the best part?
Going through this best blenders under $100 buyer’s guide & product reviews will open many doors, however if you want to find out more about the best mixers to buy, then continue reading below.
Best Mixers for Smoothies 2018 List
So, before you get to upgrade your diet with some smoothies, here is a list of the best mixers for smoothies available right now:
|Ninja Blender (BL610)|
(Best Small Mixer)
|8.19 x 10.63 x 15.75 in||72 oz||1000 watts|
|Cosori Blender||5.2 x 5.9 x 14.5 in||2x32 oz;|
w/ Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
|12 x 9.25 x 16.38 in||72 oz||1100 watts|
|NutriBullet Blender/Mixer System||9 x 12.87 x 13 in||3 cups||600 watts|
|Oster BLSTMB-CBG- 000 Pro 1200|
|8.5 x 10.2 x 13.9 in||8 cups and 24 oz||1200 watts|
1. Ninja Professional Blender (BL610) – Best Small MixerSharkNinja is one of the leading manufacturers of blenders and mixers. The company has gained notoriety through its massively powered units, as well as their durability.
Their best mixers for smoothies vary widely regarding sizing, so they appeal to different categories of people – single individuals or large families.
This specific product draws some attention with its capacity. It has a 72 oz cup, ideal for large quantities. To cope with the size, it also features a strong motor of 1000 watt.
- The mixer will impress with its sleek appearance. The fancy design makes it suitable for modern kitchens.
- Unlike basic mixers for smoothies that can only take fruits and vegetables, this model benefits from the Ninja Total Crushing Technology, which means it will never face any problems while crushing frozen fruits or ice.
- It is BPA and dishwasher safe, so it can be cleaned without too much hassle.
- The 72 oz jar is ideal for at least two people.
- It comes with a few smoothie recipes if you ever run out of ideas.
2. COSORI Professional High-Speed Blender, 9-Piece Portable Personal Kitchen Single Serve Blenders for Shakes and Smoothies
With multiple products to match everyone’s necessities, COSORI can certainly brag with some of the best mixers for smoothies out there. The company is specialized in kitchen appliances for a green lifestyle.
This specific model has three different cups for a more individualized experience, as well as a stunning power for its size.
- The mixer provides hands-free blending, so you don’t have to hold it in place or worry about flying lids.
- It comes with three different cups with lids – excellent for takeaway smoothies.
- Despite the motor power, the mixer is quiet when compared to other units in this segment.
- Its blades carry a patented technology for maximum nutrient extraction and mixture.
- Cups are BPA and dishwasher safe.
3. Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
While SharkNinja is known for producing some of the best mixers for smoothies on the market, they become useless if they don’t match the user’s necessities. This particular model can take all kinds of foods, but it’s also large enough for at least a few people. Our Best Ninja Blenders Reviews & Buyer’s Guide could give you more hints about SharkNinja’s products.
- The blender comes with 1100 watts and three different speeds, as well as a pulse function.
- The pitcher is big enough for two people or even families with kids – 72 oz.
- It comes with two extra cups with lids for takeaway smoothies.
- Its Total Crushing blades can also go through frozen fruits or ice.
- All removable parts are BPA and dishwasher safe for easy and risk-free cleaning.
4. NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray
NutriBullet doesn’t leave room for interpretation when it comes to fruit and vegetable blending. Its best mixers for smoothies make blending a breeze. This particular unit provides a perfect ratio for motor power and size.
- The mixer can pulverize all kinds of fruits and vegetables for smoothies and shakes.
- It has a stainless-steel blade for durability and efficiency.
- It comes with three different cups, as well as resealable lids.
- With 600 watts of power, it’s more than enough for the size of its jars.
- The manufacturer also includes a cookbook manual.
5. Oster BLSTMB-CBG-000 Pro 1200 Blender
Oster’s blenders have always been appealing for their smart technologies, and this one makes no exception either. It has multiple speeds and can even remember programs.
- This mixer comes with seven speeds, as well as three preset settings for the most popular mixes.
- It has a wide 3.5″ blade, as well as the Dual Direction Blade Technology.
- This mixer can grind and chop anything.
- It brings in 1200 watts of power, as well as 900 watts for the ice crushing setting.
- The pulse feature increases precision and control.
- The package includes an additional 24 oz cup.
What To Look For In The Best Mixers For Smoothies?
First of all, think about the people you need to serve. Are you single? Do you have any kids? Do you live with your partner? Answering this question will help you determine the optimal size for your jar. After all, you don’t want to prepare one smoothie at a time for your partner and two kids when you can do everything in one go.
Second, think about the storage space. This isn’t such a significant consideration, yet it’s worth some attention. Luckily, most blenders can easily go on a countertop. They’re compact, even if you opt for an industrial one.
Double check how easy it is too clean. Failing to clean the blender will cause mold and insects. Moreover, its metallic parts might start rusting if they’re exposed to humidity and acid for too long. Failing to clean the mixer is not just risky, but it will also alter the taste.
Regarding technology, think about the blending controls. The best mixers for smoothies will normally come with up to 5 speeds. You don’t always need so many, yet it depends on what you use for your shakes. More speeds are nothing but bells and whistles, so they’ll mostly just add to the price.
Don’t overlook the motor power. A weak motor will not be able to ensure a proper smoothness. Besides, you might use the blender to crush ice as well. If you want to grind ice, you’ll need at least 800 watts of power. For everything else, 600 watts are also enough. More is better, but too much is just a waste.
Finally, think about how often you use it. If you use it on a daily basis, you want a durable and high-quality blender.
Also, you want a solid pitcher too. Glass is breakable, but it doesn’t absorb odors. Stainless steel is durable, yet you can’t see anything, and it’s expensive. Plastic is lightweight and inexpensive, but it will absorb odors and scratch in no time.
Just like for anything else, a few reviews can indicate the optimal direction.
But here’s the kicker: this blenders on sale reviews & guide will give you a few more details!
What’s the bottom line?
Browsing through the best mixers for smoothies can be challenging. It pays off to research your needs upfront.
Once you set some standards, separating the front runners from the rest is a piece of cake.
Although not mentioned in this guide, the budget is also an important consideration.
However, a mixer is an investment. It’s worth spending more on a quality item that can last for years, rather than replacing a poor-quality blender every couple of months.
Hopefully, the information given above makes it a bit easier for you to choose the best mixers for smoothies.
It will not be difficult to choose the best mixer for smoothies after reading our buying guide and review. We aim that you will get all the help to buy the perfect one for your daily use.